COVID-19 – our offices are open for pre-booked appointments only.
Please do not make or attend an appointment if you have either:
- a high temperature of over 37.8°C– you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
- Stay at home. Do not travel. Check the latest guidance at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Please attend appointments alone, unless you have a designated carer that needs to attend your appointment with you.
- We also ask that at the current time you do not bring children with you to your appointment.
- We apologise for any difficulties these arrangements may cause, and ask for your understanding at this time.
- Please ensure that you have the NHS COVID-19 app on your mobile device as you will be required to check-in at your appointment.
Making an appointment
If you need to come in and see us, please an appointment by clicking the link below.